Ana Bruckner: Tips For Living A Happy, Healthy, And Fulfilling Life
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #87. Tyler Basu and Ana Bruckner “Tips For Living A Happy, Healthy, And Fulfilling Life”
Over the last 25 years, Ana Bruckner has worked in many areas of business including corporate communications, marketing, and human resources in Austria and abroad. She holds a Master’s Degree in health management, and is in the process of completing her PhD which includes research on a variety of fields including communication science, linguistics, sociology, neuro-biology, energetic and spiritual medicine.
Ana is an international speaker, holistic trainer, and intuitive coach specializing in health and nutrition. She is also the CEO and Founder of ORINITION®, an organization committed to helping others reach their maximum potential and live happy, healthy, and energetic lives.
Visit Ana’s website: www.health-in-all.com
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Ana’s background and how she got started in her field
- Challenges she has faced and how she has overcome them
- Common causes of burn-out and how to avoid them
- How to recognize bad habits and beliefs that limit our success
- Tips for maintaining good health and high energy
- The importance of engaging in activities you truly love
- Ana’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- My deepest belief is that we are here on earth to learn, to have more fun, and do what we really love to do.
- I always look at a situation or challenge and ask myself what is the learning lesson behind this?
- If it’s complicated, people won’t do it. If it’s simple, people do it right away.
- When you love what you do, you don’t get burned out.
- If you build a team with top experts in every area that you don’t like, then you can concentrate on the stuff that you like.
- A leader also creates other leaders.
- I truly believe that if we are all 100% conscious about who we are, what we can do, and what we are capable of, the world will be a much better place.