Bill Hugall: How To Make 6-Figures Selling High Ticket Products & Coaching Programs Online
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #90. Tyler Basu and Bill Hugall “How To Make 6-Figures Selling High Ticket Products & Coaching Programs Online”
Bill Hugall is an internet entrepreneur, speaker and business coach. Over the last few years he has launched 12 award winning digital information products, resulting in a solid, repeatable 6-figure income online.
Bill’s passion is showing everyday people how to do the exact same thing and create life changing incomes from the comfort of their own home. Now, with thousands of people all over the world using his simple system and hundreds of success stories, Bill has become one of the most respected coaches in the online community.
Visit Bill’s website: www.billhugall.com
Connect with Bill on Facebook: www.facebook.com/billhugall.Marketing
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Bill’s background and why he became an entrepreneur
- The process of starting and growing his online business
- Challenges entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- Mistakes to avoid when building an online business
- The process he uses to convert prospects into clients
- How to create digital products you can charge a premium for
- Specific habits and activities that are key to Bill’s success
- Bill’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Way Of The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Micheal Masterson
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
- Why We Want You To Be Rich by Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki
- Persuasion by Arlene Dickinson
- Cold Hard Truth on Family, Kids and Money by Kevin O’Leary
- Marketers have shifted into being very responsible and concerned for the well-being of the people that purchaser their product. Those that don’t, don’t last long.
- There are two types of people out there. There are the ones that are just about the money, and there are the ones that care about their customers more than they care about their bottom line.
- What attracted most people to me and still does is that I base my business around being genuine, being who I am.
- I think the most important part in any business is that you’re a genuine human being.
- Get out of your own way. When you’re constantly second guessing whether or not it’s going to happen, it makes it a lot harder for you to move in a direction where it is going to happen.
- I don’t have anybody in my life today that is a “can’t” person. They don’t say “can’t” when I’m thinking about doing something.
- Don’t worry about what’s going to come for you. Worry about creating the best product for the end user, and that will translate into more dollars down the road.
- The more abundance I can add to the lives of people out here, the more abundance my life is going to be filled with.
- If you put your heart and soul into something to help other people, there’s absolutely no reason that you should feel shy about it.
- Once you start making money, the key is to have the money, keep the money, and get the money to make more of itself.