Ciaara Bordeaux: How To Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #79. Tyler Basu and Ciaara Bordeaux “How To Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur”
Ciaara Bordeaux (formerly Kayla Roxas) is a multi-passionate entrepreneur, business coach and the founder of the Young Women Entrepreneurs Club. She is also a professional speaker and a global advocate for entrepreneurship in youth and professional women alike.
After graduating from university, Ciaara realized that working in the corporate world was not for her. That’s when she decided to start her own business and apply her marketing and business skills to creating the lifestyle of her dreams. Within a few years Ciaara was able to generate enough passive income online to become financially free.
Her passion is helping entrepreneurs create a lifestyle business that allows them to work less hours and make more money. Her mission is to help inspire people to listen to their Inner Entrepreneur and take action on their dreams.
Visit Ciaara’s website: www.ciaarabordeaux.com
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Ciaara’s background prior to becoming an entrepreneur
- The process of starting and growing her business
- How Ciaara generated enough passive income to replace her job
- Challenges and fears she’s faced as an entrepreneur
- How Ciaara established herself as a marketing and business coach
- The importance of mentorship[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/chattingwithchampions/CWC_079_-_Ciaara_Bordeaux.mp3″ artist=”Chatting With Champions Podcast w/ Tyler Basu” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” ][smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/chattingwithchampions/CWC_079_-_Ciaara_Bordeaux.mp3″ artist=”Chatting With Champions Podcast w/ Tyler Basu” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” ]
- How to reach out to people you want to learn from
- How to step outside your comfort zone
- Ciaara’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- The biggest challenges for me have always been fear and self-doubt. What really got me through it was having a business coach who was guiding me along the way.
- The reason I invest in a coach is because I know that they can get me to where I want to go way faster than I could ever do on my own by trial and error.
- I’m constantly stepping outside of my comfort zone. Things that were difficult for me before are now just normal. Every day I’m creating a new normal.
- Fear of failure is always there in the back of your mind. You have to go for it anyways and not be attached to the result.
- Have a clear vision of an end goal, and work backwards from there.