Erlend Bakke: Automation & Outsourcing Strategies To Create More Freedom
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #43. Tyler Basu and Erlend Bakke “Automation & Outsourcing Strategies To Create More Freedom”
Erlend Bakke is the current CEO and founder of Mr. Outsource, YouSpin, and 3sixtyfactory. He manages 20 employees in 2 countries and lives between San Fransisco, London, Oslo, and Davao City in the Philippines.
As a member of the young breed of forward-thinking businessmen, he advocates the idea of leading a freedom lifestyle while building cashflow through business. Erlend trains entrepreneurs in how to start, run, and own freedom businesses through his seminar The Freedom Bootcamp, his private membership website, and his weekly podcast Invincible Entrepreneur.
Erlend is also the author of the Amazon International Bestselling Book Never Work Again, which focuses on applying freedom to your life as well as your business by cutting the crap and getting real about your true needs and desires.
Visit Erlend’s website: www.ErlendBakke.com
Topics discussed in this interview:
- How Erlend got started in business
- Experience of starting and running his first business
- Why he began making lifestyle benefits and business freedom a priority
- What it means to own a freedom business
- How to use automation and outsourcing to create more freedom
- How to hire a virtual assistant
- Erlend’s daily routine and tips for maintaining balance
- Erlend’s definition of success
- Action steps for aspiring freedom business owners and lifestyle entrepreneurs
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder