Grant Cardone: How To 10X Your Business And Sell Like A Champion
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #89. Tyler Basu and Grant Cardone “How To 10X Your Business And Sell Like A Champion”
Grant Cardone is an entrepreneur, speaker, motivator, and international sales training expert whose books and programs have positively affected hundreds of thousands of people and organizations worldwide. He is the author of multiple books including The 10X Rule, Sell or Be Sold, and the New York Times Bestseller If You’re Not First, You’re Last.
Grant is a respected and highly regarded master salesperson whose passion is to teach people how to sell themselves, their products and services regardless of economic climate. He appears regularly on Fox, and has been featured on CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg Television, The Huffington Post, the Wall Street Journal, and over 700 radio shows across the US.
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Grant’s background and why he became an entrepreneur
- How he evolved from salesperson to multi-millionaire entrepreneur
- Challenges entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- Why sales is the number one skill you must learn to succeed in business
- How technology and the information age has affected the sales process
- Why some people have negative beliefs about selling
- How to handle rejection and stay motivated
- How to set and achieve goals that are 10x bigger than what you think is possible
- Grant’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- The Greatest Salesman In The World by Og Mandino
- Once the race starts, you need to be in the race. Dominate the race. Own the race. Do whatever it takes.
- If you say you don’t like sales, you are basically telling the universe that you don’t like money.
- Sales is that activity that generates revenue. If you condemn sales, you will have a money problem for your entire life.
- If you like money, you need to understand sales because sales is the avenue to revenue and control of the entrepreneur’s universe.
- If you want to learn about business and you want to own your own company, the number one thing you must learn is how to sell.
- Salespeople don’t lie. Liars lie. Professional salespeople don’t need to lie or exaggerate.
- Rejection is an indication that your business model is broken. It is not an emotional state.
- Success it not about money. Success for me is reaching my potential.
- Successful people want to reach their potential. They’re not satisfied with where they are.
- Success is the difference between where I’m at and the potential of who I am.
- If you’re not inspired, you might be hanging around people that aren’t doing anything.
- Quit playing it safe. Quit being careful. Break out of the middle class mindset.
Watch the video: