Honoree Corder: Creating A Vision For Your Life & An Action Plan To Make It Happen
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #105. Tyler Basu and Honoree Corder “Creating A Vision For Your Life & An Action Plan To Make It Happen”
Honorée Corder is a bestselling author, executive and business coach, and serial entrepreneur who helps people clarify their visions and turn them into reality. She empowers others to dream big and go for what they truly want.
Her mission is to inspire and motivate people to turn their vision and dreams into their real-life reality, sharing a leading-edge process she created for her executive coaching clients.
Visit her website: www.honoreecorder.com
Topics discussed in this interview:
- How Honoree got started in business and why she became an entrepreneur
- An overview of her business today
- Why it is important to have a vision for your life
- How to clarify your vision and identify key steps to make it a reality
- How to hold yourself accountable to taking daily actions that move you forward
- Challenges entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- Specific habits and activities that are key to her success
- People and systems she utilizes to run her business
- Honoree’s definition of success
- Recommended action steps for current & aspiring entrepreneurs
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster by Darren Hardy
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- Being an entrepreneur means you get to pick which 16-20 hours of the day you’re working, but I don’t do it because I have to I do it because I want to and I love it.
- If you don’t have a vision or an outcome you’re trying to pursue, you could end up literally anywhere. That’s like going to the airport and asking for a ticket to the next flight out.
- If you know what you want, but you’re not clear on why you want it, then when a challenge comes up you will not go back to that vision very often.
- A lot of people do a lot of thinking about the things that they want, but it’s really the action that connects the dots and makes the outcome happen.
- Ask yourself what the successful people in your field are doing to achieve success, and do those things.
- Success leaves clues. You have to look for the clues that people are leaving.
- Always stay friendly. You see the same people on the way down as you see on the way up.
- Success is having the time and money freedom to do what you want to do, when you want to do it.