Jairek Robbins: The Secret To Designing Your Perfect Lifestyle
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #80. Tyler Basu and Jairek Robbins “The Secret To Designing Your Perfect Lifestyle”
Jairek Robbins is a peak performance coach on a mission to help others develop creative solutions for accelerating results. By evaluating the strategic objectives of organizations and entrepreneurs, Jairek is able to build a customized roadmap to help them achieve their goals with speed and precision.
At only 23 years old, Jairek was awarded the Congressional Award (Gold Medal) from the United States Congress. Today, the 30-year old entrepreneur is unlocking secrets for maximizing employee performance and organizational success. He is also the author of the new book Live It! Achieve Success By Living With Purpose
Visit Jairek’s website: www.jairekrobbins.com
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Jairek’s background and how he got started in business
- The process of starting and growing his own coaching business
- Overview of Jairek’s business today
- Challenges entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- The difference between being self-employed and being a business owner
- Steps to take to design your perfect lifestyle
- How to work less and make more money
- Key concepts from his new book Live It!
- Jairek’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Live It! by Jairek Robbins
- What if you could design every day of your life to be the type of day you would never need a vacation from?
- If it’s a business, it can run and do its own thing and make profits and serve clients regardless of whether you’re there or not.
- Most entrepreneurs are really just self-employed people. And the easiest way to check it is to ask: if you’re not there does the business still work?
- There’s nothing wrong with the grind. It’s a great place to be when you’re beginning a business and you should really learn how to enjoy it, otherwise you’re trouble.
- If you don’t know how to grind, you’re going to be out of business at the point when you have to. There will always be times when you just have to get out there and make it happen.
- I define success as having the freedom and ability to live the life that I know matters.