Kieron Sweeney: Turn Your Passions Into Profits By Publishing Digital Magazines
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #93. Tyler Basu and Kieron Sweeney “Turn Your Passions Into Profits By Publishing Digital Magazines”
Kieron Sweeney is an international business coach, lecturer, and digital entrepreneur. He has trained over 200,000 entrepreneurs in North America, Australia, Asia, Europe and South Africa on the psychology of wealth, as well as facilitating seminars on personal growth, financial freedom, business, marketing, and creating passive income. He has studied under industry leaders such as Anthony Robbins, Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Dan Sullivan. Over a 26 year business career, Kieron has sold over $100 million in products and services.
In addition to owning several companies, Kieron is the CEO of MagCreators, where they teach entrepreneurs how to turn their passions into profits by creating, publishing and monetizing digital magazines in the Apple, Google Play and Amazon Kindle Newsstands.
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Kieron’s background prior to becoming an entrepreneur
- An overview of Kieron’s journey as an entrepreneur
- Challenges entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- Why he decided to create MagCreators
- Why is now a good time to publish a digital magazine
- Benefits of publishing a digital magazine
- Steps to take to publish your first magazine
- How to monetize your magazine
- Specific habits and activities that are key to Kieron’s success
- Kieron’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
** FREE BONUS **
- In order to be successful in business, you have to really work on yourself first.
- The more content you put on the internet, the more people are going to recognize you as an authority.
- Position yourself in front of where the money is going.
- If you want to be successful, look in your industry and ask yourself: where is the money flowing? And get there.
- The number one thing I ever learned in life and business was focus. Get what you need to get done today.
- The purpose of being in business is to serve others and solve other people’s problems for a profit.
- Don’t get involved with things that are not aligned with your ultimate outcome for your life. Only do things that support where you’re going in life.
- Find what you love, find what you’re passionate about it, focus on it, be disciplined, and just get it done.
- When somebody says to you that you can’t do it, do it anyway. Don’t be defeated by other people’s opinions.
- If you believe in something, and you absolutely love what you do and that’s what fulfills you and makes you happy in life, do that and you’ll be successful.
- Your thoughts are very powerful. What you think about will ultimately manifest itself in your life.
- Find an area that you’re passionate about, and look for what’s not being filled in that niche. Find the opportunity and fill that gap.
- If you model successful people, you have a higher chance of being successful.
- Personal branding is important. It’s not about the business brand anymore. It’s about you – the person.