Rosetta Thurman: 5 Steps To Quit Your Job & Launch Your Business
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #103. Tyler Basu and Rosetta Thurman “5 Steps To Quit Your Job & Launch Your Business”
Rosetta Thurman is a nationally-recognized author, speaker, mentor and coach dedicated to helping women create their ideal lives, businesses and careers. She is the founder and CEO of Happy Black Woman, a supportive community that empowers women through personal growth, leadership, career development and entrepreneurship.
Rosetta is the creator of the personal development program, 31 Days to Reset Your Life: A Practical Guide to Personal Transformation and the Launch Yourself! Boot Camp to help women build and grow their businesses. She is also the author of Launch Your Business, a book that shares a 5 step solution to do what you love, have more freedom and build a location independent business.
Visit her website: www.happyblackwoman.com
Topics discussed in this interview:
- How Rosetta got started in business & why she became an entrepreneur
- The process of starting and growing her online business
- 5 steps to quit your job and become a full-time entrepreneur
- Challenges entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them
- Specific habits and activities that are key to Rosetta’s success
- Rosetta’s definition of success
- Recommended action steps for aspiring entrepreneurs