Sohail Khan: Joint Venture Strategies That Can Make You Millions
Chatting With Champions Podcast Interview #66. Tyler Basu and Sohail Khan “Joint Venture Strategies That Can Make You Millions”
Sohail Khan is the world’s premier ‘Joint Venture Business Expert’, founder of ‘The Joint Venture Group’ and creator of the ‘Million Dollar Partnering System’. He is a sought after Speaker, Author, and Marketing Consultant, with 15 years of experience delivering premier training and consulting on the topics of joint ventures and business growth.
Without a product, business or capital Sohail closed his ‘biggest’ joint venture to date and went from Zero To 4 million customers in just 30 days using a strategy he calls his ‘Joint Venture Blueprint!’ He is also the author of the newly released book with the late Jay Conrad Levinson titled Guerilla Marketing And Joint Ventures.
Visit Sohail’s website: www.milliondollarpartnering.com
Connect with Sohail on LinkedIn
Topics discussed in this interview:
- Sohail’s background and how he got started in business
- An overview of his journey as an entrepreneur
- Overview of Sohail’s current business
- Key concepts from his new book Guerilla Marketing And Joint Ventures
- Definition of a joint venture
- Why joint ventures are the world’s most powerful marketing strategy
- How to connect with influential and successful people
- How to leverage the assets of other businesses
- Steps to take to close your first joint venture deal
- Sohail’s definition of success
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
** FREE GIFT **
For a free copy of Sohail’s new book Guerilla Marketing And Joint Ventures PLUS Joint Venture training videos (worth $397) visit:
- There are more opportunities in a downward economy than in an upward economy to make money.
- Figure out what other people want.
- To really connect with people, offer them something of value. Do something helpful for them.
- Joint ventures are not about making millions of dollars. It’s about making connections. You’ve got to spend your time building relationships, and in turn, those will turn into money.
- Whatever you do, focus on building connections and building relationships.
- If you want to be successful in business, you have to do the things that other people don’t.
- When you have a joint venture mindset, you have a 360 degree vision. You see opportunities all the time.
- With joint ventures, it’s all about the distribution. It’s not always about the product. If you can secure the distribution, that’s how you do a successful joint venture.
- People love to talk about themselves, and people love other people who are interested in them.
- If you go to a conference or a networking event and you meet someone that you’re not compatible with in terms of business for you, always try to introduce them to someone else. By helping other people, you’ll be recognized and remembered, and like karma it will come back to you.
- You have to stand out in the crowd if you really want to be successful as an entrepreneur, and surround yourself with people that are operating at the level you want to achieve.
- Success is about lifestyle – when you can wake up every day and be happy and not have to worry.